1. Stem Cell Therapy Claim(s)The manufacturer of Stem Cell Therapy makes the following claims:
- Stem Cell Therapy helps your skin to become younger and smoother.
- Stem Cell Therapy encourages your skin to actively produce fresh new healthy skin cells.
2. Why They State You Need Their ProductAfter age 30, the process of producing new skin cells slows, leading to wrinkles and fine lines. Stem Cell Therapy states that their cream helps to slow this process by promoting your skins ability to make new skin cells.
3. How It WorksStem Cell Therapy cream awakens your skin’s stem cells again so that they generate more skin cells.
- Mitostime: Mitosime is a concentrated seaweed extract. Its purpose is to keep your face toned and firm.
- Phydo-Al-PF: This ingredient mimics Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF). EGF is a protein found in the body that stimulates the growth of many different cell types, including skin cells.
- Derm SRC: Derm SRC reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also supposedly aids in the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid cause the skin to be more plump and youthful in appearance.
***It is important to note that the Stem Cell Therapy cream does not contain any stem cells.
5. End ResultStem Cell Therapy reverses the visible signs of aging by smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
6. When To Expect ResultsPer the company, Stem Cell Therapy can increase the production of fresh skin cells by up to 57% within two weeks.
- 30-day supply: $99.95 for 1 ounce jar plus the cost of shipping and handling.
- 60-day supply: $159.95 for two 1 ounce jars plus the cost of shipping and handling.
8. Research/StudiesThere is no noted research about the Stem Cell Therapy cream specifically. Any studies about the effect of stem cells in a cosmetic or aesthetic context usually pertain to laboratory settings, not real life settings.
9. Advantages And DisadvantagesAdvantages:
- There are no painful injections involved.
- There is no surgical procedure which means no downtime.
- No prescription is required.
- There are no before and after pictures of the effects of Stem Cell Therapy.
- You need to continue using the product for an effect, if there is indeed any effect. This is similar however to cosmetic injections.
- Using Stem Cell Therapy can become quite expensive long term.