Plastic surgery is not all glitz and glamour. There’s a lot that takes place in order to transform a "before" picture into an "after" picture. How smoothly you recover after plastic surgery can affect the final outcome. Knowing how to take care of your incisions, how to manage your pain and when to resume your activities after your surgery will help you optimize your final appearance.
- Breast Augmentation Recovery Finally fulfilled your desire for fuller breasts? Or are you still thinking about it? Learn how to care for your breasts after augmentation with implants.
- Breast Reduction Recovery If you’ve downsized your bust with a breast reduction, you may be wondering how to make sure those scars end up as invisible as possible. Read here for tips on how to make your breast reduction recovery go more smoothly.
- Eyelid Surgery Recovery Even though eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is not considered a big procedure, the swelling afterwards can be quite noticeable. Knowing how to care for your eyes after a blepharoplasty can help speed up your recovery and give you the best possible outcome.
- Facelift Recovery The face is the one area of the body that cannot easily be hidden. Thus, it is essential that the recovery goes well. From the immediate post-operative period to one month after surgery, knowing how to take care of your incisions and knowing what to avoid can make all the difference in your final outcome.
- Liposuction Recovery So you’ve had the excess fat sucked out with the help of liposuction. Now what? Want to minimize your bruising and swelling after liposuction? Want to make sure that your road to recovery is filled with as few bumps as possible? Learn all about the best recovery tips.
- Tummy Tuck Recovery You've dieted, you've exercised and you still can't get rid of that extra bit of gut without the help of a tummy tuck. It’s not your fault, and you’re not alone! Undoubtedly you’ll experience some discomfort after a tummy tuck. However, you can minimize the unpleasant aspects of recovery with some helpful tips.