Doing Your Homework
- Before Surgery - Making the Decision
- After Surgery - Recovery & Post-Op Care
- Before & After Photo Galleries
- Plastic Surgery Reading List - Book Reviews
Before Surgery - Making the Decision
Plastic surgery is surgery. Procedures carry risks and rewards, and all need to be weighed carefully before going under the knife. Learning what to ask, what procedures actually involve, and what makes a surgeon best qualified to perform a surgery is time that's not just well spent, but crucial.
- Plastic Surgery Risks and Rewards
- How Your Lifestyle Affects Your Plastic Surgery Outcome
- Smoking & Plastic Surgery Don't Mix - Find Out Why
- Herbal Supplements to Avoid Before Surgery
- Choosing a Surgeon
- Questions You Must Ask Your Plastic Surgeon
- What Is Your Plastic Surgeon's Revision Policy?
- Red Flags to Watch Out For
- Financing Plastic Surgery
- Will The Cost of My Surgery be Covered By Insurance?
- Be Aware of The Risks of Surgical Anesthesia
- What If I "Wake Up" (Become Aware) During Surgery?
- Why Bad Plastic Surgery Happens
- How to Avoid Becoming a Victim of Bad Plastic Surgery
- The Truth About Silicone
- What Is Off-Label Use?
After Surgery - Recovery & Post-Op Care
Don't make the mistake of thinking you will hop out of bed the day after surgery feeling just like your old self. There are very real after effects of plastic surgery, both physical and emotional. Learn how to care for yourself properly following surgery, and when to call your doctor.
- The Reality of Bad Plastic Surgery
- Bad Plastic Surgery - What to Do if It Happens to You
- Corrective Surgery - Can Bad Plastic Surgery Be Fixed?
- The Emotional Aftermath of Plastic Surgery
- Caring For Your Surgical Wounds
- Minimizing Scars
- What If Plastic Surgery Doesn't Meet My Expectations?
Before & After Photo Galleries
Plastic surgery outcomes vary from person to person, surgeon to surgeon. Knowing the variety of final results that are possible can help you better communicate your desires to your doctor and manage your expectations.
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reconstruction (Post-Mastectomy)
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Revision
- Eye Lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Lift
- Laser Cosmetic Procedures
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Lip Augmentation
- Michael Jackson Plastic Surgery Photo Gallery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- REX - A Botox Alternative
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Plastic Surgery Reading List - Book Reviews
Research is so important for anyone considering plastic surgery. You need to think and learn about the physical and emotional aspects of your decision to have surgery. Read reviews of books on this topic of plastic surgery written by plastic surgery patients, medical professionals, and celebrities.