Note: Doctors' names / website links will not be published.
I had a nose job just yesterday!
- Difficult to breathe, but I'm feeling good otherwise. Pain almost non existent, I was loaded up with the best pain killers in the world. My surgeon? Professional, capable, respectful and kind, I couldn't have asked for better. Every aspect carefully explained, all precautions taken. For me this has been a truly amazing experience. I'm sure when I see the preliminary results of my new nose, I'll be more than happy. I'm hoping my self esteem will finally get a much needed boost. My advice though? Trust first impressions of your surgeon, look at reviews of his/her work, check their attitude towards you. I went through 2 other guys before deciding. No 1 was professional but cold and charged a LOT for follow ups, no. 2 an absolute inappropriate creep! No. 3 was the loveliest kindest man ever, no charge for follow ups, made sure I was ok a lot, even phoned me at home last night to check on me. Even his practice staff plus the hospital staff were just as kind and caring. Totally happy!
- —Guest Cherrie
Tummy Tuck Boosted My Confidence
- I had a tummy tuck after having 2 large babies and getting rid of the loose hanging skin on my belly was completely worth all the pain and discomfort. I'd recommend it ten-fold! Really!
- —Guest Kyra
Breast Reduction a Great Decision
- Many years ago a friend had a breast reduction. She was petite everywhere except for her bustline. She was a triple D. She hated the stares and wolf whistles from men she passed on the street, and was subjected to many rude remarks. Besides these emotional stresses, she was experiencing backaches and pain in her shoulders. She had a breast reduction, going down to a large C. She was so much happier afterwards.
- —Guest Michelle
Spirits Lifted Along With Her Breasts!
- My friend recently had a breast lift after breastfeeding three children and finding her breasts a full 8 inches lower afterward! She didn't get anything added, just lifted, and she couldn't be happier. She looks fantastic, and I think it's her renewed confidence even more than the lift that makes her look so great.
She Loves Her Breast Reduction Results
- My friend's little sister had a breast reduction right before we were co-bridesmaids, and it made her life so much better. Her back pain is better, she's no longer really disproportionately sized (D/E breasts on a 5'1" 90 pound frame), and she has never regretted it once in the last 7 years.
- —Guest Alissa
My New Breasts Put Me Through School
- This may sound like a joke to some people, but for me it was absolutely true. I grew up very poor, and even with a scholarship I could not afford to put myself through a good school. I decided to try go-go dancing, but honestly, the more upscale, "classy" clubs were the only places I would consider (and the only places that even offered enough money to make it worth it, in my opinion). The problem was that they wold only hire girls who were "well-endowed" up top, and that wasn't me. I got them done - not big enough to be obscene, just enough to get me a good club job. Working 3 nights a week, I easily made enough money to fully support myself and still had time for my challenging studies. I got a Masters in Social Work, and now I get to help people who grew up much like I did. I'm not recommending my former line of work, just stating the benefits I got from surgery. I still have my augmented breasts, and I still love them - especially because they helped me get the life I have now.
- —Guest Nikki
Breast Reduction Changed Daughter's Life
- When my daughter was 16 she had breast reduction surgery. While the recovery was slow, it's been one of the best decisions for her. Before the surgery, boys looked only at her chest without knowing who she was. Since having the surgery she hasn't had to deal with the problems such as not being able to find clothes that really fit, the pain a heavy chest causes to the shoulders and back, and the issues with men seeing her as nothing but a couple of breasts. People take the time to know her without pre-judging her based on her physical appearance. It's been 18 years and neither she nor I have ever had any regrets.
Great Experience With Breast Implants!
- I had a great plastic surgery experience. I had breast implants after losing a cup size post breast feeding. (I started as and A cup and ended up a AA!). I couldn't be happier with the way they look and feel. The surgeon tried to talk me into a lift as well but I like the way they "sag" just a bit because they really look natural. I can't stand the implants that leave nipples pointing up at the sky!
- —Guest Annette