It is no secret that Michael Jackson had plastic surgery, though he himself admitted only to having one rhinoplasty
procedure. What do you think of Michael Jackson's plastic surgery? What procedures do you think he had? Did he go too far? When did he look his best? Should his doctors have said no? Did he have body dysmorphic disorder
? Or do you think Michael Jackson looked better after all his plastic surgery? Do you think his plastic surgery contributed to his death
Michael Jackson Was Handsome
- As a young boy MJ was good looking, and when it got to the "Off the Wall" era, he was stunning. I am not against him, I mean it's not often one person does more than 7 surgeries but still looks gorgeous...but he took it a step too far. I will always remain a loyal fan. RIP MICHAEL JACKSON
- —Guest guest ashley
The Innocent Heart - Michael Jackson
- The real reasons that led to this may never be known. I too believe that vitiligo and makeup led to his skin getting lighter. His facial changes on his nose and chin could have been an outcome of his childhood. In an interview he said that his father Joe would call him "ugly" and that all of his features he got from Katherine's side and not his side. He would remark on his skin color telling him he was too dark and that his nose was too big to be his child; thus he gave him the nickname "Big Nose". That could have led to his decision in thinning out his nose (apart from his incident in which he broke his nose and had to have it corrected but the surgery went wrong so he needed another one). Also, visitors would come and tell why he grew up on them and ask where the cute and adorable Michael had gone. He would cry and go to his room, and said he would do whatever it took to make them love him again. I belive Michael was beautiful both before and after surgery. R.I.P. MJ-A Child At Heart
- —Guest Diana F.
Michael Jackson Plastic Surgery Denials
- Well michael denied doing so many surgeries, yet he's had the looks. People do surgery to fix their looks or maybe even disquise themselves and to just look better, different and maybe feel comfortable with their looks. Michael loved disquises so who knows what was realy going on in his mind. I have to say picture number 12 looks like a mask to me and if you seen his wrinkled large hands, looks like gloves to me. Its an imposter, a fake, not even a impersonator just a fake, a disquise. and no it's not a look-alike that face is a mask. The truth is people, fans are still wondering where is Michael and what really happened? Wherever he is with his diquises he will be missed. I think he got carried away with his surgeries but he kept looking better, he needed to stop! but no matter how he looked he will always be loved. Long live the king!!
- —Guest Millie
No Lack of Love for Michael Jackson
- It's hard not to feel something could have been done to bring him to his senses before it was too late. There seemed to be no lack of unconditional love worldwide. It's too bad he couldn't feel deserving of that and satisfied with himself just as he was, especially since he really was a hugely talented and incredibly loving person. But no one could help him feel satisfied it seems. It's just so very sad. I like to think now somehow he understands.
Michael Jackson - Ever So Tragic
- The sparkle left Michael's eyes a long time before he died. A gentle soul can only take so much before they cave in. He was a victim - both of his parents and of fan frenzy. He never had peace and was under a microscope constantly. May he finally rest in peace and his children grow up emotionally stronger and know that they do not have to succomb to the powerful pressure of the music industry and its horrendous set of rules to be "cool". You are loveable as you are. Others' opinions are just that - opinions and not fact.
- —Guest triste
Michael Jackson Had a Sickness - BDD
- I am cool with plastic surgery in general, but like so many other things, it can morph into something else. I think body dysmorphic disorder was likely only one of his emotional/mental problems. I don't judge him, I blame his parents (and the very nature of celebrity-obsessed culture) for driving him to it.
- —Guest Trudi
Michael Jackson's Face - It's So Sad
- I feel so sad when I see these photos. I do think he looked his best in his "Thriller" days, as the writer put it. He obviously wasn't seeing himself as he really was, to continue fixing what wasn't broken, so to speak. And yes, at some point, his doctors should have said no. But once again, it's proven that enough money can buy off almost anyone's ethical code.